Improving the sexual drive is not something you can do overnight. Many men seek a way to help them maintain great sexual activity in bed. When it comes to enhancing sexual life, it is always related to a healthy lifestyle and a good diet. Starting with a good diet, enough consumption of vitamin B complex can benefit your sex life.
Anything you need to know about vitamin B
The vitamin B complex is the collection of vitamins, consisting of eight vitamins which are all important for the metabolic process. These vitamins are water-soluble and mostly cannot be stored in the body. Vitamin B is available in loads of food but extended food processing and cooking can reduce the effectiveness and even destroy the vitamins.
Vitamin B in food and supplements
Natural food contains vitamins that are needed for various body functions for example producing red blood cells and energy production. The eight B-complex vitamins are one of the most popular vitamins to improve body health. This vitamin is often advertised to provide fuel for energy but it does not do so. Well, without vitamin B complex, the body may lack energy since the vitamin is important for energy-yielding. Vitamin B is also essential for new DNA making.
Vitamin B complex is available in many foods but it is so delicate that easily destroyed from cooking and processing. Food processing such as in white rice and white bread removes some parts of vitamin B. This makes the food less nutritious than whole grain.
Plus, the body has a limited ability to store some vitamin B. Poor diet for an extended period may result in vitamin B complex deficiency. For this reason, people take vitamin B in the form of supplements. Even though the body only needs small amounts of vitamin B complex but if taken in supplement form incorrectly, it can damage the body.
Vitamin B to increase sexual life
The key to healthy sexual life is a healthy diet for the vascular system. This is because the penis is a vascular system and if your sexual drive is low; meaning that you have been eating the wrong foods. If you want to benefit your sex life and improve sexual performance and libido, you should get more work on the healthy hormone level, good nerve function, and unobstructed blood flow. Here is how the vitamin B complex improves your sexual life.
- B1 (Thiamin) – Vitamin B1 is important for energy production as well as nerve transmission. This vitamin is available in sunflower seeds, nuts, beans, peas, asparagus, pineapple, and whole grains. A deficiency of vitamin B1 leads to reduced sex drive and decreased energy.
- B2 (riboflavin) – Riboflavin is essential for Strengthen Immune System, increasing energy, and maintaining healthy skin, hair, nails, and mucous membrane. It also prevents retard aging.
- B3 (Niacin) – Found in brown rice, peanuts, lean meat, and beans, niacin helps enhance sexual flush. It increases the blood flow to the skin and is also beneficial to intensify orgasm.
- B5 (Pantothenic acid) – if stress becomes the core issue of low sexual energy drive, the B5 vitamin should help in reducing stress. It affects the production of the adrenal hormone, thus it increases the libido as well.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) – erectile dysfunction somehow is related to heart health. Vitamin B6 protects the heart muscle and prevents fatty plaque formation. Also, vitamin B6 elevates prolactin hormone which is known as a libido enhancer.
- B7 (Biotin) – Usually, the body needs only small amounts of biotin. Biotin deficiency is also a rare case but excess consumption of protein may inhibit biotin absorption. Biotin is important for energy metabolism, amino acid metabolism, fat synthesis, and also glycogen synthesis.
- B12 (cobalamin) – The B12 dilates the blood vessel which results in enhance penis erection and improve sex drive. This vitamin is good for low sperm count in men. Vitamin B12 also works best to stimulate histamine secretion which is important for orgasm. The B12 also works best with folate and it depends on each other for maximal results.
Vitamin B helps with Erectile Dysfunction
Lots of men battle with erectile dysfunction as the main problem of their sexual life. But recent studies find out that vitamin B, especially B3 or niacin improves erectile function among men who have high cholesterol. It is important to note that not the coronary disease that causes erectile dysfunction, but somehow it has the same pathophysiology. This is because the penis needs a good amount of blood for erection and if the blood vessels do not get enough blood supply or are inflamed, it affects the erection. You can benefit your sex life by consuming niacin or vitamin B3. This vitamin works best to improve erectile function compared to the erectile dysfunction drug which only works for a short time.
Benefiting your sex life is not something you can do instantly. You need to maintain a good lifestyle and diet as well as take vitamin B complex supplements. Other than vitamin B, there are also other vitamins and minerals to help enhance sexual life such as vitamin C, E, omega 3, selenium, magnesium, and many more.
If you are going to add vitamin B complex to your daily diet, it is best to consult with a doctor. Vitamin B complex is not something that you can consume in excessive doses because it can hide other vitamin deficiencies.
Multivitamin for Men includes everything that a man needs and You have only one tablet to take and swallow.